Finding your Enrolment Services Advisor’s contact information

About Enrolment Services Advisors

If you are an undergraduate student in a degree program on the UBC Vancouver campus, you’re assigned a dedicated Enrolment Services Advisor (ES Advisor) to help you navigate finances, registration, and more at UBC. If you don’t have an assigned advisor, they’re still available to help.

If you are a graduate student, please refer to your program to find your advisor.

How to find your assigned Enrolment Services Advisor

First, go to your Academics app 

  1. Log into your Workday account at
  2. Click the “Academics” tab in the “Your Top Apps” menu on the right side of the page.

Next, go to the Support page

Once in the Academics app, click the “Support” tab in the top menu.

Finally, review your assigned advisor 

  1. Under “Important Contacts Support Network”, your Enrolment Services Advisor’s name and contact information will be listed in a table.
  2. Review the “Role”, “Person”, and “Public Work Email” columns. Use this information to contact your advisor.